27 July 2009

Counting My Blessings

Lately I suppose I have been focusing on all the negative things in my life and today more than any other I realize that I should more often count my blessings. Just as other Mother's all over the world have followed Mckmamma's story I have been doing the same and the quick decline in Stellan's health has sadden me deeply. I won't ask for prayers because again anyone who reads this blog right now is probably already praying along with me & thousands of others.

What I will do is count my blessings and hold on tight to them. You see I take for granted the health of my family even though just a couple of short months ago I had a scare when my daughter was in a car wreck and my youngest son was rushed into emergency surgery for a possible tear in his bowl. Even though it was scary I knew he would be okay.

Today please take a moment to count your blessings.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think thats a wonderful reminder...

    Many blessings to you!~
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete