28 July 2009

Henry the Cat...uh Dog?

I have no idea how this has happened. I thought he would be what I expected....a cat. However, somewhere after me bringing him home as a six week kitten from the farm and 7 kids grabbing him and snuggling each time they sit down he has turned into....well....almost dog like.

He insists on snuggling with you every time you sit down and not just snuggling, but he nuzzles. Yes he has this need to rub his nose under your chin and lay his head in the crook of your neck.

He runs to greet his people when they come home, especially if he has been home alone; and the catnip mouse I bought him he plays with and carries around like a dog...he is even beginning to play fetch with it if the kids throw it.

I think he has an identity disorder, I wonder if they have therapists for this?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment